//Comment This Out

Thursday, August 28, 2003

And So It Begins...

Welcome to my very first post. Well, I finally broke down and set up my own blog on Blog*spot like everyone else seems to be doing. I had first wanted to "roll my own" blog before I started blogging but realizing that a) that may take some time b) I don't have the time I figured I'd start off here. Later on, if I have the time and patience, I'll start working on it and move this blog there. Anyways, let me give you a short bio. I am an Orthodox Jewish male, in my late twenties. I'm married with two children (boy- almost 3, girl- little over 1) with a third on the way, due sometime in mid November. I was born, raised, and live in the Toronto area. I work as a programmer, employed at a small software company that uses Java for their product. Politically, I identify myself as right of centre, though not hard right. As you can probably guess, I have strong views on what is going on in the Middle East (read: Israel). As far as Israel is concerned, I identify my political viewpoint as "non-Zionist and pro-Israel" (that is, I'm neither Zionist or anti-Zionist). I find American and Israeli politics more interesting than Canadian politics, where I'm most likely going to have to get used to saying "Prime Minister Martin" within a year or so from now. To tell you the truth, I learned most of what I know about Canadian politics from the Royal Canadian Air Farce, a sketch comedy on CBC which is probably one of the very few shows that they put on the air that is actually watchable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home